Need a UI

Discussion in 'The Newbie Zone' started by Dhaimon, Mar 21, 2017.

1. Dhaimon New Member

Need a new UI. Anyone have any recommendations? Am running a SK so must be tanking comparable. Any recommendations will help. Maybe even screenshots so I can see how to set it up. Thanks
  2. Anhari Augur

www.eqinterface.com Nuff said! (downloads are free, there are screen shots (usually) and some UI's have setup (.ini) files that you can rename to your character/wserver that make the setup much easier.

Not all of the UI's are updated or supported since EQ is 18 years old and people move on, whoever Drakah still maintains some of his UI's. Just check under featured interfaces and look at the timestamps to see when the last update was done.
  3. Dhaimon New Member

Have check eq interface. I found some but am having trouble seeing everything because it is so compatamentalized . Am just needing ideas for a good one for a tank or should I just download the addons that I need and configure my own interface?
  4. Doranur_Aleguzzler Filthy Casual™

This is the link to Drakah's website download page. He keeps his updated. I am sure any of those would be suitable for a tank.

This is the link to Savok's Vert themed UI. He also does on in green, and one in pink. He no longer plays, but keeps his UIs up to date for the legion of fans that use it.

If you are playing on one of the Progression servers you can use an older UI. I have been using New World with no problems. It should be good up through Rain of Fear, though I am sure someone with the skills can update it appropriately.
  5. Tucoh Augur

6. Doranur_Aleguzzler Filthy Casual™

7. MoveFastRZ Bloodsaber

Only a handful are actively updated, and I find none of them really all that appealing or functional. I have to regularly cannibalize individual pieces of older UIs to wind up with a weird, complicated hybrid that at least displays the information I want in colors and sizes that make any sense whatsoever.
  8. svann Augur

I just use a few individual interface pieces. Getting the whole shebola just seems like too much.
  9. Dhaimon New Member

Ya I was noticing that about a lot of the interfaces is that it looks like it might be easier to piece together stuff to make a UI but will see if any work for me when I get off work tonight.
  10. eqgamer Augur

New as in other than default?
  11. Dhaimon New Member

Ya. Something other than default that is functional and optimized for a tank
  12. Potsos76 Augur

Sparxx is the best of what's still left and being updated, which isn't much. EQ's default UI is an abomination and it's honestly ridiculous that they cannot clean it up a bit and make it more modern and functional.
  13. Dhaimon New Member

Ok I will check it out.