Need a good 2-box leveling path on Phinny

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Caderyn250, Jan 5, 2018.

1. Caderyn250 Journeyman

Hey guys, I'm leveling a bst / mage duo to catch up with my guild. I had been gone a few months and the class I was playing isn't very solo friendly.

Anyway, can I get some suggestions for a fast leveling path? I'll go Tutoral > Paludal till early 20s, but I need advice for, say, level 24 on.

Thanks!
  2. Pinchos New Member

3. Darchon_Xegony Augur

1-20 - Paludal Caverns
    20-30 - Unrest
    30-40 - Lower Guk
    40-60 - Velketors
    60-65 - BoT/HoH
    65-70 - WoS

It's much easier to just group wherever when you can find groups. But if you are just boxing those two pet classes this route will probably get you there.
  4. Keze Journeyman

Typically you want zones that are expansions behind were you currently are at so you gear is overtuned, low hp mobs and mob availability. There are reasons why Lguk for example is constantly used a PL zone. These are my zones in order of which is my fav-least fav. You have a ton of good options in the 15-60 range. Not so good 60-65 pof is probably your best bet there. A lot of people try to squeeze into paw for example before 65 but its really annoying to have someone 10 levels and hundreds of aa below where they need to be ( and likewise on the gear ) but such is the life of a pickup group.

For 15-25
    Unrest ( this zone is over camped at times by plvls )
    Sol A ( goblins )
    Upper Guk

For 25-45
    Sol A ( gnome clockworks and gnomes )
    Lguk ( this zone is over camped at times by plvls )
    Sol B

40-50
    CoM
    KC
    Veksar

50-60
    Temple of Droga
    OS
    Veksar
    Velk Lab
    GE

60-65