Necromancer Luclin gearing tips

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Dreadomen, Dec 1, 2019.

1. Dreadomen New Member

Hey just wondering if their is a resource of good items I should be aiming towards like the demi lich skullcap or anywhere I can find a list of good items per slot. Any help is appreciated I haven't played in quite some time I am level 60.
  2. Tweakfour17 Augur

3. Dreadomen New Member

I tried using that and it showed only top of the line items you could get(maybe im doing it wrong?).
  4. Chuuk Augur

That website is great - it gives you the top 10 items for each slot.

Un-check "show no-drop items" and that will filter out all of the things you can't buy in the bazaar. You should be able to completely deck out a L60 necro with "decent" gear for about 1 krono.

Truth be told - if you can't afford any of the top 10 items on the list, after you've un-checked "show no-drop items" then the gear you can afford won't really make a difference. Grab a couple focus items and call it a day. Necros don't need much gear anyways.
  5. Bewts Augur

The only reason a necro needs gear from Luclin is to prepare to survive PoP encounters.

Emp, Seru and VT are literally zones ya can stand around in bazaar gear, cycle your dots, keep your pet attacking the mobs and you won’t parse marginally different than a BiS Necro except for the occasional lifetaps ya might toss benefiting from an improved magic damage focus. Even the pet focus is... meh in returns on overall DPS ya would do.

Ya might run OOM in bazaar gear f your raid DPS is lackluster I suppose?
  6. Drakk New Member

sounds like hes asking for stuff he can get on his own; unfortunately those days are over, there is no luclin quest like demi lich cap where you just run around and get a best in slot item

the first thing you should get in luclin as a necro is mind wrack spell

then like others suggested hit the bazaar, focus effects go a long way now that mangler has them, can probably find a group to get emp ring, and/or join guild and get raid gear