Necro TLP Kiting Questions

Discussion in 'Casters' started by Youdeserve, May 28, 2021.

1. Youdeserve New Member

Hi, just few quick questions.
    When kiting (aggro) do I use my lowest rank slow to save mana or use dooming darkness lvl 27 as at 49 it is 94% slow.

I have seen a few necros (not sure if solo) solo fear at 60. Not sure if they are doing it at 50 but wondering how they are pulling it off.

Thanks.!
  2. Deux Corpse Connoisseur

Dooming darkness is good...the rest of them are a waste imo. Basically you want to snare, then put on some efficient dots like the heart flutter line (really good aggro dot) and maybe scourge line and let pet do majority of dps so you can go non-stop.

Fear is difficult...having a merc and FD is very helpful along with runes which increases survivability alot. But it's still not a cakewalk. The server just came up a couple days ago and necros are at 60 already?
  3. Ravanta Suffer Augur

No one is 60 on mischief or thornblade. Kunark is not out yet.

Necro's soloing fear at 50 is as common now as it has been in the past. Especially with the drops being tradable making it easier to sell, the zone is fairly well clean most of the time.

You just have to be mindful of running into range of anything mean, like draco for example.

You can fear kite or charm. Charm is faster, but sometimes the zone is picked so clean you don't have a good mob to charm. If you keep the target you are killing rooted, you are a little safer if you get a charm break.