Necro needs help please

Discussion in 'Casters' started by Bitterbie, Jan 24, 2014.

1. Bitterbie New Member

Returning after 7 or 9 years, not sure which. Level 61 necro. Where is a good place to level? I dont much care for tight inside places, but outdoor zone where i can molo, kite, or reverse kite.
    Your input is greatly appreciated, thanks!
  2. Potawatomi Augur

You can go do daily tasks in the current hotzones.

I believe I was in Nobles Causeway, kiting stinger murks around there but my memory is a bit fuzzy. Could also try HoH as well.

http://necrotalk.com/forumdisplay.php?f=6 check out the different forums for the various levels.
  3. silku Augur

Check out necrotalk.com, they have some good (albeit semi out of date) content. To be fair though, almost all class specific sites are out of date anymore =/
  4. Reincarnated Lorekeeper

I grew up in the zones like draniks scar and nobles, that's a great place until you in your 70's, then head to steppes, icecfall keep, then to loping planes around 80's. You will find yourself aggro kiting with snare most of these places until 85 when you find you have an ice aa root and you become more of a druid like dotter.
  5. Ultrazen Augur

It's not what you're asking for exactly, but either the Hole or Veksar are both good at that level. Veksar is almost all single pulls that don't run (mostly undead), and the Hole is...well, still awesome for both experience and atmosphere. It's still one of the best places to grind AA at 65 at as well (although that looks soon to change).

As far as outdoor zones go hmmm, one of the many faceless outdoor thingamajigs that are your level will probably be ok. I prefer older content zones, because the mobs have a *lot* less hit points and you can burn through 5 things in the time it takes you to kill one in a newer zone. That's one of the reasons I like the hole so much, easy to molo at your level as well. A lot of the current hot zones, especially in that level range, are problematic, or at least I found them to be.

I stayed with the tank merc as far as molo went at that level on my necro, it was fairly easy and fast to keep the merc alive and plow through stuff.