Necro: Death Bloom : Blossom revisted .

Discussion in 'Casters' started by Tierehn, Jan 13, 2014.

1. Tierehn New Member

Long time EQ player first account was 99 this is my 2nd account made in 2000 .

I have played his game off and on over the years in high end guilds , in leveling guilds and middle of the pack raid guilds . Currently i am in a middle of the pack guild Raiding with 100 Necro just over 4.5k aa....we have recently finished doing Tier 2 RoF ( had been stuck on chapterhouse) . I make the aforementioned statement so it is understood how i have come to this perspective .

Possibly one unconsidered consequence i have come into with the nerf of death bloom , During some raids that it is common to die in such as chapterhouse (albeit i do not die often unless summoned and rooted before i get to pool ) when i do it seems to be after i have used Death Bloom ... so now its an 8 min wait on being useful .....No problem ...so it dawns on me a simple injustice here that guild's that had previously done this had Necro's that could easily regain mana and continue to "dot" Marnek why everyone else focuses on Skellys . I just use Chapter house as an example but it seems unfair to guilds working hard on progression that those who came before had any kind of advantage .

i have a mix of T1 T2 gear ......I NEVER have mana issues Solo or group ,,,,i almost NEVER use Death Blossom ... wish my gear and AA's i can grind NON stop .

I think Death Blossom is a great idea , it really will help fresh Necro's coming up that will often suffer from mana issue's . But i think this is an unnecessary fix to a heavy handed Nerf .
    5 min Cool Down period would have been ample of an adjustment as it is obvious that this Nerf/Change was made to adjust those who raid .....but waiting 10 min after a death for DB to come off CD is just cruel .

Couple of reasons i have made this post , one is because i have had Other Necro player's and long time in game friend outright quit because of this nerf ......people simply dont like to have the Class they play adjusted in a negative manor . I Hope that DEV's and anyone else involved with class adjustment remember that .

Xsett of Karana

Troll comments will be ignored .
  2. Tierehn New Member

I would like to see Lich line be buffed over Death bloom this used to be a Staple now not so much , i remember a time when if Lich was left on it could kill you ...and your HP would noticeably drop ...this made for a great play style ...with a necro you had to keep fighting in order to stay Full HP/Mana as you needed to HP drain dot and tap ...