Necro burn videos

Discussion in 'Casters' started by Brohg, Apr 3, 2015.

1. Loratex The Ridiculous Necro

it is. even worse when you are getting chain fluxed/stunned/summoned and god forbid you FD and purple at the same time. takes you 3 minutes to use your hotbar again
    Silv likes this.
  2. Warik New Member

Enkel and Raven... Thanks for pointin that out -- I've never really played too much with extensive keybinds, but if they help shave off enough fractions of seconds, then awesome =) I'm a bit stubborn and doubt I lose any significant amount of time spam clicking since most is during cooldowns, but perhaps I'm wrong (and perhaps I'll get carpal tunnel rofl). If it helps, sweet! Will have to give those some more thought and try to work em into the mix

Xinge... perhaps, but I definitely get a rush when a mob needs to die real fast and i'm desperately pumping out every ounce of damage I possibly can! Tons of instances that don't require spell swapping or nearly as complicated of an approach, and u can still be relatively effective with a far simpler setup
    MariusoftheDead likes this.
  3. EQgamer23 Elder

Might be wishful thinking, but I thought the video was pretty cool - would love to see one for mage/wizard too
  4. Sancus Augur

I would do one but Enkel would laugh at me.

Plus, there's a hell of a lot less going on for Wizzies/Mages (multibind FTW), so a lot of maximizing DPS comes from coordination self abilities with ADPS, which is difficult to illustrate in a video.
    Mintalie likes this.
  5. Brohg Augur

Hehe
    "now we see in the video that the support is up, SO I CAST MY NUKES!"
    "Oh, now the support is down, SO I CAST MY NUKES (they're just not as good :()"
    Naugrin and Sancus like this.
  6. Random_Enchanter Augur

you forgot to add
    "The audio trigger for haze just went off, SO I CAST MY NUKES!(there better than normal:eek: )"
    RPoo, Sancus, Mintalie and 1 other person like this.
  7. Mintalie Augur

My sentiments exactly. Woof. Happy I'm a mage and not a necro, even if they do always beat me in the parse!
    sifonin likes this.
  8. ---Xislaben--- Augur

Me too! ;)
    Loratex and Brogett like this.
  9. Cindayen Elder

Hush you!!
  10. Cindayen Elder

Morulak sent me a tell thanking me for reviving this thread! I'd like to know more about necros from warik, he seems to know a lot!
  11. Silv Augur

Most people with ATs for Haze had to turn them off :p
    Cindayen and Iila like this.
  12. Xnao Augur

That rascal!
    Loratex likes this.
  13. Cindayen Elder

Where the F you been xnao
  14. Loratex The Ridiculous Necro

being a good house wife for some guy
  15. Random_Enchanter Augur

clearly they are haters of the techno beat use enchanters are laying down! :eek:
    Silv likes this.
  16. Cindayen Elder

hahahahahaha
  17. Xnao Augur

Got a promotion in the coal mine.

How many times must I tell you that you are not a guy.
  18. Cindayen Elder

Xnao has a bowl cut irl
  19. Sancus Augur

This video is private now :(
    sifonin likes this.
  20. Cicelee Augur

Maybe a high end, top shelf quality necromancer can make another video for those looking for more information about the class. Someone like, for example, Greydeeds could make one...
    Xnao, Cindayen, sifonin and 3 others like this.