Nearing 85...What next for non-vis armor slots?

Discussion in 'The Newbie Zone' started by Brumski, Feb 27, 2013.

1. Brumski Augur

I am nearing 85 on my sk and have a set of glowing reis gear for the visible slots and most of the non vis slots, but am missing quite a few (namely waist, charm, shoulder, back, neck). I rarely see attuneables being sold for those slots on Povar.

I have never had a character at this level so I am unsure of where/what gear I should head for. I was told that I could buy stuff with dream motes in old ferrott. When I looked it up there was some level 80, 85 and 90 stuff that seems to be locked behind faction requirements, is that correct? If so, should I start working on the faction tasks with my 81 sk and bard duo so that faction is set when I hit 85?
    Any clarifications would be appreciated.
  2. Yther Augur

Attuneable Shd Charms for 85 level: http://eqitems.13th-floor.org/items...-1&attuneable=1&artifactflag=-1&submit=Search

You can use the advanced search to search for other slots.

People just aren't selling it on your server, as there are items available; usually drops for the attuneable stuff. Yes, you can go with the Dream Motes, and many pieces are available at apprehensive which you should be able to get with several quests. Someone with more experience may have better advice. Mainly, I just wanted to give you the link to free to search item site so you can get an idea of what's available.

Yther Ore.
  3. Yther Augur

4. silku Augur

I'm not sure about the 85 stuff but you could just get the HoT t1 vendor invisible slots from the vendor in Feerott. I think it's dream motes that you buy them with and at least on the Rathe, dream motes are plentiful in the bazaar. If you chick this link, you'll find the 30 dream mote gear you can buy without any faction work etc.
  5. moogs Augur

Just going to throw something in here. At 85, you start seeing some items with very nice clicky effects in the bazaar. Keep an eye out for them.
  6. CrazyLarth Augur

well for my sk i did do the Hot T1 invisables 11 items bought with dream notes.
    find a hot group and due the quests for dream notes and upgades while grinding.

Bazaar - check out the tradeable Augs - Augs will last longer over many upgrades.