Nature's Response

Discussion in 'Priests' started by Stephen51, Dec 21, 2017.

1. Stephen51 Augur

Why has this spell got no description?
  2. fransisco Augur

3. Brudal Augur

Has to be aoe's over 20k damage.
    Displayed as list with description:
    http://www.raidloot.com/Spells.aspx?name=nature's response&class=Druid

4. fransisco Augur

thats kinda neat.

Too bad it didn't get an upgrade in RoS
  5. Slippry Augur

The AEs also need to not have a dot or debuff component, afair. I used it a bunch in EoK raids early on, and found that it almost never went off because very few AEs fit all the requirements.

Maybe I should give it a try again and see if anything in the new raids triggers it.
  6. Brohg Augur

You can ask your guild clerics if Response works in any given event. Theirs has a hit counter/limit so it's more obvious that it's operating. Or make an audio trigger for ^You are restored by Nature's healing touch.$
  7. Rolaque Ancient

Needs the appropriate AE spell damage to trigger the group heal. In EoK raids it was worth using for Gorenaire, Droga, Kar'Zok, and Ancient Dragon. Didn't fire in the other events.
  8. Brohg Augur

Fires at Atrebe (Kor-Sha Labs #3) on the 1/minute AE from the Power Siphon at the beginning of the event.

Can fire at Prince Selrach if he uses the one AE. not common.

Can fire in phase1 at Atrebe's Vault if hammers are poorly positioned. Will fire 1/20s on the Golem Stomp AE during constructs phase.
  9. Stephsanity Augur

Divine Response for cleric goes off about 4 times a raid and heals group between 24k to 52k per person in group its a nice added heal for nothing.
    Metanis likes this.
  10. Gundolin Augur

Are you reapplying it and keeping it memmed? Or do you have time to switch mid raid?
  11. Stephsanity Augur

Usually stays up entire raid if you cast right before pull and not all charges gets used and on avg it goes off 4 times a raid.
  12. Gundolin Augur

I was thinking it was 12 hits or ~ 10 minutes whichever came first. Or maybe you guys have a lot more dps than we do. :)

(ahh, glances through our last few parses looks like we are running between 640-1,000 seconds so maybe I'm just casting too early. I think with AAs it runs about 12 minutes so should be close enough for most of the encounters)
  13. Stephsanity Augur

12 charges 23 mins
    Gundolin likes this.
  14. Jetslam Augur

What would be really great is if the response line of buffs was added to the respective priest unity spell. I believe shm/clr is just one buff as it stands.
  15. Stephen51 Augur

Thanks for all the replies, but I wondered why the spell has no description when you mem it in game, or when you right-click-hold over the buff.
    DB seem to be red hot this expansion in giving more meaningful spell descriptions and yet these have nothing. I thought it was odd.
  16. Tucoh Augur

Bump: I never really paid attention to this spell and its sha/cle counterparts in my box group but gave it a shot for TBL and am really disappointed that it seems to never trigger! Is it just that the AE needs to not have a debuff/dot component that is causing it to not trigger?