Name reservation?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Iove, Apr 5, 2024.

1. Iove Elder

How name reservation will work, if servers will not up?
    Maybe someone know if such things was before?

I read if you have some name with 200+ days on other server (or maybe on few servers) your account will be marked and you be able to create this name? Do all servers count, or most played?

Where u do create / or check if u can reserve it if servers will be offline?

Will be fine to see other bonuses for us, who go premium 1 month ahead just for reserve name, i remember it was some type of illusion if you login during event and can claim it later on account
  2. Runes Augur

Ya I do not understand how this will work, if I have used the same names on multiple TLPs do they add up all those days to see total played with that name on same account over all servers or its the single server you have that name on with most days played?

Its a bit vague on policy
  3. Stagentti Augur

Probably the laziest, easiest route for them of 200 days on one character not across all your characters.
    Barton-Vox likes this.
  4. Shalom Quillmane Bane

It's simple. When they open up reservations you log in the character with the name you want to reserve. If you have multiple characters with this name then you select the one that has the most days played. You type the slash command whatever it is, lets say /reserve for example.

Then if your character has >= 200 days played, the name goes on a reservation list. If it has less than 200 days you get an error message tell you to wait until the next round of reservations goes out where it lowers it to say 150 days played.

The one thing we do not know, is If there are two people with the same name on the reservation list does it select the one that came first or the one with a higher played count?
  5. Baulkin Augur

So... Bazzar Bots get first reservation... I don't think this was thought out very well.
  6. Doze Augur

7. Agonybot2 New Member

I wonder what names people are afraid of losing out on?... I've played on every TLP and most people I see each time have their same name and I don't think they had trouble getting it...
  8. Tyranthraxus Grognard

First person to get Richgirl and its adjectives guaranteed to hit the krono jackpot on day 1 ;p
    OldTimeEQ1 likes this.
  9. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

I have over 200 days played on the name I want....it's just not on the account I want it on this time round. :rolleyes:
  10. Exmortis_MT Augur

reserve it on the account you can, create a dummy char on that account on day 1, delete the char, then you should be able to create it quickly on the proper account.
    Doze likes this.