My tale of boxing

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Relsain, May 24, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Relsain New Member

The day was PoP era. Warrior was my class. I grouped, i played. i enjoyed. Druids are kiting mobs solo, Rangers are getting there too, Wizards and necros have been kiting forever already.Motherboard crashes. I'm broke at the time and have no alternate source to play EQ on. Time goes by and i return to EQ... but now im behind the tide. So i struggle to find groups where i can (i'm a warrior, grouping is my life) i finally get to spec where i can tank in valdeholm. I'm in a group and we are killing stuff. Dps is pulling agro from time to time but i yank it back with my roars and bazu's. From time to time i have to ask the puller to hold pulls so cleric can get mana and i can get my endurance back. Now starts the raging. "kick this tank, we can find better. he is a mana sponge. i never have to work this hard to heal someone"....i asked other warrs and they give me advice about where im at gear and AA wise and what i should be doing. General consensus is that im low end but i should be fine. After this it seemed to only get worse... Warriors in general stopped getting invited as tanks in favor of pallies and SK's. Now im stuck. Do i reroll to a more favorable class? Hell no. I played this warrior since classic and i love it. so what do i do... sit around for hours praying ill find a group that wont flop in 30 mins? So i make a shaman... i get it leveled up.. nice now i have a dps boost, heals, buffs. I want a bit more damage though. So i made a mage... then mercs came out... now i have a full group.. there when i need it... doesnt judge me. So i see Ragefire come alive...a fresh start...but my playtime is sporadic.. i may get 5 hours.. i may get 10 mins. do i take up 2 extra spots on the server? sure do... but now i got the core group i need...no mercs.. so now i can pick up some extra people to help out people not as fortunate as me to have multiple accounts...sure some 6 box. some 2 box. some just solo because their class does... whatever the reason there has always been an "anti social" aspect of the game... bards, rangers, druids, wizards, SK's, Pallies, necros... i just choose to group with myself rather than run around by myself with one character. Thats my tale
    Kaenneth likes this.
  2. beyrak Augur

Ever heard of paragraphs?
    yellowzombie likes this.
  3. Relsain New Member

I've heard of tampons but I don't use them either
    Baphamet likes this.
  4. Sodium Chloride New Member

Rekt
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.