My take on the PoP lock

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by sumnayin, Apr 28, 2020.

1. sumnayin Augur

I think the PoP lock is in place to test out the active GM support. If they don't lock the server at some point they are committing to active GM support forever. While, if they lock it at PoP/LDoN they can pull the active GM support in 15 months or 18 months because there will be no need for it anymore.

Regardless, I support this move and will enjoy it. I was one of the people that signed up for Stormbringer and was there day 1 paying 40 a month. I heavily enjoyed the GM interaction with the community. I also don't really enjoy any of the content post LDoN and that is why I quit during GoD back in the day(would have quit for WoW anyways if I played until late 2004)
  2. Vicus Augur

Or they could just say we are going to support the game up to LDON after that we will address if we continue the support based on population, ect. Their way ..people avoid the server because they don't want to lose their characters, the other way people play and enjoy what support they get and still can progress after LDON. Both sides win. Their way, both sides lose...they make less money and we have to wait a year for something new...because Agnarr was already a thing.
  3. Zinth Augur

they don't need a reason to pull support, any server can be changed as they please ;-)