my raid is removing mighty buffs?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Original Citizen, Feb 18, 2017.

1. Gencat New Member

They were supposed to be necessary, which is why all active instances of SSRA were terminated and the AOC depopped while GM's investigated the issue. I don't think you quite understand the word exploit, but that's neither here nor there right?
  2. Kullster New Member

Exploit, you mean like getting through saryrn's door without a key?
  3. MaxTheLion Augur

New Member Kullster. Read and THEN post. That train was boarded and left the station already. All other passengers boarded and it was filled to capacity. You got left on the stoop, stoop kid.
  4. Atabishi Augur

You're leaving out important plot points of the story. After being caught inside emp room in the instance by the Dev and it was announced that all Ssra instances would be collapsing, AoS leader directed every single person to log out inside of Emp's room. He did this because if they were online when the instance collapsed, they would have been ported outside. They realized they could circumvent this by logging out until the instance collapsed and be inside emp's room in open world when they logged back in. Once half of their raid logged back inside emp's room in open world, they started to prepare for emp and get ready to engage. However, they kept many many toons logged off and were waiting to log them on for the engage, waiting to see if a GM would come boot them out. Which eventually a GM did come and boot them out of the chamber. They kept those toons logged off until they got enough people keyed + the unkeyed toons left inside emp's chamber. Despite them trying to say they camped keys for everyone, they only camped enough keys to be able to do emp with all the unkeyed toons they still had logged off inside emp's room. The amount of keys that pretty much any guild had at that time. What messed this up for them is when they killed emp and failed to secure the planes rifts. Because this was their one attempt at being able to do it in open world with their exploited toons inside emp's room, they had to wait and continue keying up more char's to be able to do it in instance, the same exact day that OGC did it.

I've always found it insanely interesting that AoS will constantly claim that another guild pulled emp out of his room, when they were the ones that got caught twice inside emp's room without being keyed, and even STILL used many unkeyed characters inside emp's chamber during their first emp kill. Why do they always leave this out?

AoS forum trolls, why do you never bring this up when you accuse other guilds of such things?
    Warrior007 likes this.
  5. taliefer Augur

not every guild can have a Fibbin come to the rescue.

level 60 warrior in velious gear tank time rallos full defensive duration np.
  6. ASDAprice Lorekeeper

i find it all very amusing that the fighting between ogc and aos continues while one of the biggest guilds for exploiting is being totally ignored.

The guild that bought you #claimgate.

Entendre.

- Wonder what they are upto in PoP....
  7. nicemace Journeyman

it wasn't wrong spelling. you just used the entirely wrong word lol. just trying to help you learn so you don't make the mistake in future mate no need to get pissy.
  8. CyryllisFenninRo Lorekeeper

AoS lied to everyone and woke the sleeper early...

never forget
  9. MaxTheLion Augur

10. Machen New Member

Is that all that different, really, than a level 60 tanking rallos with a cobalt bp on Fippy?
  11. Astral64 Augur

Just call me the Hopebringer.
    Kaponen, Dadcop and Pikallo like this.
  12. Muph New Member

Always nice to see pretentious special snowflakes complain about someone pointing out and bringing up an issue, but of course these special snowflakes have to stay on their high horse and look down upon the people trying to bring awareness to a possible problem, because low and behold; the person not giving the orders doesn't want to be banned for being a whistle blower.

You, Xoner, are the epitome of why these kinds of things never get reported. First off, if the person had posted from their actual account, be pretty easy to track the guild down, wouldn't it? So that just gets their friends in trouble, and in turn might get them kicked from the guild.

Now just from you reading your special snowflake angsty response, you clearly have a lot of friends on here and are making new ones all the time!
  13. Atabishi Augur

Or they could just report the bug and make a post about how its possible rather than making a troll account name and a false accusation about another guild because they are salty and triggered? It was clear the intentions of the OP were more so a bad attempt at defamation of another guild rather than to report the exploit.
  14. Darallan Elder

This has been Atabishi the entire thread.
  15. Kaponen Lorekeeper

For the record, not everyone in AoS cares about this trash. I could care less what OGC is doing..Other than like day 2 of POP launch I think I talked to Satoshi for like 5 minutes. Don't kid yourselves into thinking good players care about any of this drama.
  16. Astley Augur

Just FYI - Xoner was one of the ones heavily involved in the PoP testing thread, finding issues with events and reporting them to Daybreak for fixing so we could have a smoother rollout of PoP.

You're defending someone who is posting a trolling/name-and-shame post anonymously and throw mud at others, not someone who came here to actually report an issue. If they had come in and reported the issue under their own name, we could see whether they were in a different guild that might be using the exploit just as badly. They could also have reported the issue on the Daybreak tracker, that eventually gets it looked at. No signs that they actually did this. The text of their original post is not one of someone actually whistle-blowing, but rather someone in a rival guild trying to stir up drama. That's not worth defending.