My Opinion of your dramatically increased named spawns

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Ranger4you, Mar 10, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ranger4you New Member

2. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Got lots of named in the new EW and Crystal Caverns....pain in the butt they kept getting in the way when trying to do the quests.
  3. Ranger4you New Member

/golf clap
  4. Kaylord101 Elder

agree, some are still hard to pop, but i got plenty in Kael and CC and BG, only places i been too
  5. Falos Augur

Anyone that didnt finish Alaris hunter achievements should go camp sarith named during this bonus. Due to the massive boost to named mob spawnrates the named kraken and named crab in sarith should only take 60 hours to spawn.
  6. Angry Lizard New Member

Got 3 ac augs this weekend, each camp took about an hour a piece. It seems to be working for me /shrug
  7. Crystilla Augur

Very much seems to be working on Erollisi Marr, at least in the zones I've been in so far from only 1 day of play (EW, Kael with multiple named, Grelleth and BG with multiple named).
  8. Ranger4you New Member

Gosik, Velishan and the eggs down for 3 hours 1 named last night. Might have even been 4 hours. :(
  9. silku Augur

I dunno, we got a few named.. but I didn't feel it was 'dramatically increased.'
  10. TheQxx Augur

Not entirely convinced this got turned on. Been camping The Visionary in Xorbb and got 1 named out of like 30+ PHs
  11. Kaenneth [You require Gold access to view this title]

What increased named spawns? I haven't seen anything about this before this thread?
  12. TheQxx Augur

2 named out of 39 PHs for The Visionary in Xorbb. What fun.
  13. roguerunner Augur

got a looot more than normal, feels on to me
  14. Gotyer New Member

on povar, got 3 names from 38 ph'ers in ew for me tonight. and 2 names from 16 pher's in vile oak last night. i dont see the increase at all.
  15. Astehroth Elder

Have been camping stormwheel in xorbb and hes been spawning a lot more since patch. Still no xorbbs caged hatred though, going to give it another day and give that thing up as a bad job.
    Super rare item drops which deplete on useage and gear stagnation, they should of named this expansion Rain Of Scrooge.
  16. roguerunner Augur

thats good actually, evantil and EW named arre very stingy
  17. Jilarak Elder

3 named spawns in a several hour killing spree in bg at one camp zalifur
  18. Falos Augur

Killed over 450-500 named mobs in xorbb alone since rof launched and seen 2 xorbb's caged hatred in all that time, both dropped in the last 30 days (long after my friend and i completed master of RoF)
  19. SOE-MOD-02 Augur

I am going to close this down as it is not constructive. Please keep posts constructive as suggested within the SOE Forum Guidelines.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.