My character is missing?

Discussion in 'The Newbie Zone' started by Zomps, Nov 2, 2012.

1. Zomps New Member

Maybe a thread like this has been made before with my same problem.. But I havn't played in a few months because my computer stopped working. When I had been playing, they just launched the Free to Play thing for this game. So that was nice and everything, i had a lvl 20-somthin necro. I see that they had givin me a silver membership because I had purchased a months worth of game time among some ingame items as well. So.. I got this crappy computer and I wanted to see if it could run this game and catch up on some good times. I log in.. blah blah blah. Pick my server I always played on. And now my character is missing! It no longer says I have a silver membership and says I'm playing for free. Which I suppose I am, but damnit I payed for this game when it wasn't free and I should play my character. What happened?? ALSO, I looked at my account and payment history.. and it says I've never paid for ANYTHING. I know that's a damn lie. Help me out here..
  2. Borek-VS Augur

It really sounds as if you have accidentally logged in to a different Station account.
  3. Zomps New Member

I have considered this.. I'll have to try again with an email I might have used at the time.
  4. Zomps New Member

THAT WAS THE PROBLEM. I feel so dumb. I guess it's just been awhile and I wasn't sure. I was kind of freaking out for a while.
    Geozen likes this.
  5. Borek-VS Augur

Welcome back! :) We've all done something similar.
  6. Geozen Journeyman

Glad you got it worked out :)