My Alternate Personas Series on YouTube and Twitch

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Risiko, Jan 22, 2024.

1. Risiko Augur

I had posted in another thread a little while back that I was going to start a series on my YouTube/Twitch channels to experiment with the Alternate Personas system. Someone had suggested that I keep updating that thread to let them know how it goes. I decided that would be better in it's own thread, so... here we are.

I'm currently leveling up a 2box as part of my Alternate Personas series on YouTube.

Server: Mischief
    Account 1 - Character Name: Risiki
    Account 1 - Main persona: Shadow Knight
    Account 1 - Mercenary: Caster

Account 2 - Character Name: Hang
    Account 2 - Main persona: Shaman
    Account 2 - Mercenary: Tank

Currently leveling in The Serpent Spine expansion in the low 30s right now.

YouTube - YouTube.com/Pharone1
    Twitch - Twitch.tv/pharone

*If there is a better forum to put this in, please move it. I didn't know where to post it.*
    Sprooce and Nennius like this.
  2. Risiko Augur

So far, I have the following personas created...

Account 1:
    1. Shadow Knight
    2. Warrior
    3. Paladin
    4. Bard
    5. Beastlord
    6. Enchanter
    Account 2:
    1. Monk
    2. Beastlord
    3. Shaman
  3. Nennius Curmudgeon

Thank you.
    Risiko likes this.
  4. Marton Augur

Ahh cool, I will check out your channels.
    Risiko likes this.
  5. Risiko Augur

I'm going to try to do a stream tonight after work.
  6. Risiko Augur

Here lately, I have been using a tank merc and caster merc with my SK/SHM duo. I am amazed at how fast the caster merc destroys everything. I'm half tempted to just go with two caster mercs for a while because they don't seem to take much damage if any when they strip agro off the tank merc, and they do that like non-stop anyway.

Also, I've been toying with the idea of adding a Berserker to my primary account's persona list. I'd be interested to see how well a Berserker/Shaman duo with Tank/Caster mercs could do. The fact that the berserker can do high dps and snare mobs is appealing to say the least. Just a little experiment I might try. SK/SHM is still going to be my main duo out of all the personas.

I'll probably do a stream on Twitch this evening after I get off work.

The Hive is getting pretty low for my 40SK/35SHM duo. Any suggestions on where to go next? I kind of want to stick to TSS for now. I've played old school zones on TLPs for many years now, and I'm kinda burned out on them for right now.
  7. Risiko Augur

Just a quick update for those that have been following my adventures on Twitch and YouTube...

I got my duo box of alternate personas to the 50s in The Hole the last time I played. I'm probably going to continue my adventures in The Hole until I get close to 60 on both the SK and SHM personas (my 2box). After that, I haven't really decided where I am going to take the duo. If anybody has suggestions, feel free to send em my way.

Also, if anybody wants to group up on the Mischief server, hit me up. I would love to play with real players instead of having to box my duo. Please keep in mind that I stream a lot and I spend a lot of my time in Lord of The Rings Online, so I don't play EQ every night. I play sporadically lol.

I'm going to do an EQ session tonight on Twitch, so I hope to see you all in the chat.

Thanks all for your continued support!
    Rijacki likes this.