multiple issues

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by NoShame, Jan 27, 2018.

1. NoShame New Member

What is going on with DailyBreaking ? Servers go down and its been one problem after another.

1) Made a new account, logged into it twice and then it wont let me log in again with that error message of unusual activity and requiring me to add a phone number for a crappy authenticator.

2) Gave guild leadership over to another character, left guild then the server crashed. The guild leadership is still on that character and shows in guild list but when logged on, does not show online in guild window and no more tag on name. Tried removing him and another character that i pulled out of guild and can't remove them.

3) Contacting DailyBreaking is just one big loop, never getting anywhere. No contact number, any phone number you find is disconnected. Summiting a claim ticket is only for those with an all-access account.

Guess the "quality of service" is a thing of the past with companies these days.
  2. maxwell Lorekeeper

These were fixes from last year for your #2 issues.

So since dbg couldnt fix it ,,I desided I should fix it...The ghosts ya know the toons from what? October when dbg was deleting guilds... yea i figured out how to fix those...If ya have members not on since like oct ,change their rank...yep its that simple.....Ones that cant be changed are deleted ghosts so just kick those no big deal and the ones that can be changed ,,,,,,Change their Rank ,sr member to member or some such....lol they will show up in your guild later that evening when they log in.....It was so funny to watch people log in being ripped from their new guild and being placed back into the guild they was in when the deletions was in full swing...Hope this helps a ton....Peace brothers.....Zar

1) If all your characters are missing go to your EQ folder delete EQgame.exe then relaunch game, the characters return. Sometimes switching to another server and back also worked
    2) If 1 character ONLY out of all is missing then GM have to restore it, you will still show in guild roster. So petition is your option.
  3. Catarina Kerr New Member

Is it just me, or is it they are more interested in what we (the players) are doing than what they (the workers) should be doing?
    toodlem likes this.