Mount Buff Azia? LDoN?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Imukai, May 21, 2020.

1. Imukai Augur

So the patch has mount buff Azia unlocking at LDoN -- but what mount is available that has this buff?

The cash mounts are locked from the store until Omens unlocks (per April 17 2019). This is confirmed by Mangler being at LDoN right now and only has the four basic silk horses that unlockled with Luclin.

The heritage mounts do not appear to have a buff, the 100k pp purchased stable mount does not have a buff, and the best droppable mount I can think of (from Lord Seru) does not have a buff either.

Just curious. Unless there was intent to bring the stat mounts back before Omens, or the patch notes meant to read Azia is in Omans and Beza is later.
  2. jeskola pheerie

3. Imukai Augur

Thanks.. I did see that but as it was specific to Agnarr I wanted to see if there was some clarity that either they were planning to add cash mounts with stats again at LDoN or it was specifically to restore buffs to folks that had purchased cash mounts on Agnarr prior to the April 17, 2019 cash shop mount change.
  4. Xeris Augur

looks like they are adding mounts back to the store at some future point... if you ALREADY Have a mount that has this buff, it will work again.