MotM? on 20th servers

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Iyacc, Feb 12, 2019.

1. Iyacc Augur

So I was pretty much spot on - they got things backwards for these two servers.

Ok, that's my I told you so.

I didn't see any specific wording about MotM except the following for the "hardcore" server Mangler....

"Q: Which versions of raid bosses will be on Mangler?
    The revised versions of raid bosses from Ragefire, Lockjaw, and Phinigel (the ones that are more difficult) will be the raid bosses on Mangler.
    Raid bosses will still spawn out in the open world at the same rate that they do on Ragefire, Lockjaw, and Phinigel."

Is this there reference to Mangler having MotM and by omission are they saying that Selo will not? That's how I'm reading it but feel free to change my mind.
    Barton likes this.
  2. Ceffener Augur

Q: Which versions of raid bosses will be on Selo’s?
    The revised versions of raid bosses from Coirnav, Ragefire, Lockjaw, and Phinigel (the ones that are more difficult) will be the raid bosses on Selo’s.
    Raid bosses will still spawn out in the open world at the same rate that they do on Coirnav, Ragefire, Lockjaw, and Phinigel.
  3. Iyacc Augur

ok, maybe I missed it in their hack job of multiple FAQS

thanks
  4. Ceffener Augur

Yeah...not sure why we have to look at 3 announcements and 2 faqs to figure out what all they said.
  5. a_librarian Augur

No MotM on all prior expansion eras would be super fun for the Selo's ruleset. Let people go enjoy the classic-kunark-velious content with lower numbers and make use of those shorter instance lockouts.