Monster missions

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Lillola, Oct 21, 2016.

1. Lillola Lorekeeper

Even though I have been playing Everquest regularly since 2000 I still have a question. When choosing a class to play for a monster mission, how do you access the abilities for the class that is chosen? I've tried several MMs but can't figure out how to make the abilities function. Any helpful information would be appreciated. If you choose to explain how abilities work please do so very clearly. Some posts I've read over the years regarding other topics are difficult to understand due to lack of specificity. Thank you in advance for your help!
  2. CrazyLarth Augur

The MM chars use AA's - find a new hot bar and create them .
  3. Qbert Gallifreyan

In addition to the aa comment above, depending on the class you may have additional abilities such as bash/kick, etc. Much in the same way you make those keys for your real character, you may need to do so for the shrouded character (if your real character does not already possess those abilities).
  4. Lillola Lorekeeper

Thank you for your helpful replies! I hadn't thought of the MM characters using AA's, or creating hotkeys for other abilities such as bash and kick. I have yet to try these out but I'm much more hopeful for a success. Thanks again!