Monk lf guild/server

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Minato, Dec 19, 2015.

1. Minato Augur

Hello i am searching for a new server to call home and raid on. Prior raid exp is everything from classic to TDS and i can assure you i pull my own weight and then some my big thing is trying to find a guild that either raids late night (usually work until 9pm MST) or is willing to work with me being late to some raids. Also i should mention im very competitive and some find that annoying but if anyones interested shoot me a message on these boards thanks.

P.S forgot to mention i would prefer to raid as a monk again but i have many years experience as a berserker also
  2. p2aa Augur

I see that you are on FV, and you cannot transfer off FV, so apart FV guilds I don't see other options for you if you plan to keep playing this character.
  3. Minato Augur

I am more then willing to begin on a new server and once i find that server it wont take me long to hit 105 with the important aa needed to raid
  4. p2aa Augur

I don't know if you have found something, but i made some investigation on some guild / server that could suit your time (after 9 pm MST).
    Oceanic and Euro guilds are out of reach for you, as their raid primetime is during mid day in the US for Euros and Oceanic guild the primetime is a few hours later your time (5-6 hours later)
    So i made a research in the list of guils serverwide (sticky post in this forum) and looked at what time the PST targeted guilds were raiding.
    All of them start raid before your time, except Ne Cede Malice that is starting raid at 9 pm PST, which would be 10 pm MST and could suit you as it's 1 hour after the end of your work time. Monk is labelled as "High" need too, so you might try to contact them and see what is available for you.
    There is another guild listed there with same raid start time, Sacred Fyre, but from what I have read on their board they doesn't raid anymore and they have joined Ne Cede Malice.
    I'm not a recruiter for this guild nor playing in it, i just looked at what was available for you