Fixed Monk Echo line not working properly on test with latest FTE

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by pIRATEIBMOz, May 21, 2023.

1. pIRATEIBMOz Apprentice

I was on test and tried out every combo I could think of with the Echo mez/memblur line for monks while testing out some underfoot content and noticed that the mem blur portion of the Echo line doesn't seem to be working at all. Every single time I used it, the mobs would never drop aggro and continue to come to me or my group, even if we were far enough away that we couldn't see the mobs. I tested this with mobs that were not "packed together" as well, grabbing a few single mobs and testing Echo and still once the mezz wore off they were still on aggro and came to us. The zone we were testing this in was Underquarry.
    Meeko, WFSBelaar, Lucentio and 2 others like this.
  2. Mithra Augur

Can confirm. 75 Monk cast Echo of Misdirection. After 12 second the mez faded but the 100% memblur effect no longer works.

[Sun May 21 15:16:47 2023] A shimmershell scarab regards you indifferently -- it appears to be quite formidable. (Lvl: 73)
    [Sun May 21 15:16:56 2023] You activate Echo of Misdirection.
    [Sun May 21 15:16:56 2023] A shimmershell scarab chitters and buzzes its translucent wings in anticipation of battle.
    [Sun May 21 15:16:56 2023] a shimmershell scarab is confused by a nearby sound.

[Sun May 21 15:17:09 2023] Your Echo of Misdirection spell has worn off of a shimmershell scarab.
    [Sun May 21 15:17:10 2023] A shimmershell scarab bites YOU for 857 points of damage.
    [Sun May 21 15:17:10 2023] A shimmershell scarab tries to bite YOU, but misses!
  3. Mithra Augur

This is also impacting the Rogue Fadelure/Smokescreen line.
    WFSBelaar, pIRATEIBMOz and Lucentio like this.
  4. pIRATEIBMOz Apprentice

Since FTE was removed from test for now there wont be a way for us to recreate this issue. Is there any confirmation that this was possibly looked into at all, mainly as a concern that if FTE ever does come to live/tlp servers other than oakwynd this could cause some major issues. It will also potentially cause issues on Oakwynd if this is happening with all memblur effects.
  5. Meeko Developer(Code)

The issue with Echo/Smokescreen was resolved prior to Oakwynd's launch. Thanks for the report!