Monk AAs post auto-grant

Discussion in 'Melee' started by Cyphren, Dec 6, 2022.

1. Cyphren Journeyman

It's been a few years since I've made a tier listing of post autogrant AAs so figured I'd update even though not much has changed.

https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq/index.php?threads/monk-aa-buy-priority.267484/#post-3930215

As of the time posting this, Night of Shadows is the latest expansion and autogrant gives AAs up to and including The Burning Lands.

Offensive

S - Improved Heel of Kanji Discipline, Weapon Mastery of the Katori, Burst of Power, Zan Fi's Whistle, Kick Mastery
    A - Improved Crystalpalm Discipline, Focusing of Brithrax, Infusion of Thunder, Punch Mastery, Veteran's Wrath
    B - Resonant Kicks, Resonant Strikes, Technique of Master Wu, Thunderfoot, Improved Crane Stance
    C - Five Point Palm, Two-Finger Wasp Touch, Intimidation
    D - Fists of Steel, Empowered Ingenuity, Twinproc, Finishing Blow, Battlefield Vengeance(When tanking)
    F - Ambidexterity

Focus AAs are mostly offensive AAs but I decided to throw most of them in their own category. The following Focus AAs have a massive AA investment to even get them working on the latest skills they are associated with. This is why they are separated by rank. A few Focus AAs that are not burdened by this oversight are already distributed to other categories. There was talk on beta of fixing this issue and if that ever happens I'll edit the post redistributing them appropriately.

Focus

S - Master's Synergy, Improved Synergy(Rk 15), Focus: Torrent of Fists(Rk 10)
    A - Focus: Dragon's Balance(Rk 11)
    B - Improved Synergy(Rk 16+), Focus: Torrent of Fists(Rk 11+)
    C - Focus: Dragon's Balance(Rk 12+)
    D - Focus: Eight Breaths, Focus Technique of the Crimson Fist
    F - Improved Sting of the Wasp

Defensive

S - Extended Impenetrable Discipline, Combat Agility, Armor of Wisdom, General Sturdiness
    A - Combat Stability, Natural Durability
    B - Improved Recovery, Delay Death
    C - Innate Regeneration
    D - Adamant Will, Innate Spell Resistance

Other

S - Killing Spree
    A - Gouging Claws of the Jade Tiger
    B - Heightened Endurance, Enhanced Reformation
    C - Hardy Endurance, Swift Tails' Chant, Divine Surge of Battle
    D - Stunning Round Kick, Sweeping Kick
    Quatr likes this.
  2. JohnnyRedLight New Member