Mom's Love Item Not Awarded

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Jordis, Mar 30, 2024.

1. Jordis Augur

I did Mom's Love on three characters yesterday finishing all steps, including handing the envelope to the Emissary before giving the envelope to the naive Iksar. I petitioned it on all three including screen shots of the reports of the completed steps and the answer was to post it as a bug.
  2. Knifen Augur

You gave the emissary the envelop before giving to the naive iksar, however, did you continue the speech with the Emissary first? Or did you just hand to one than hand to the next?

Mother's Note will be returned to you, and you will also receive Mom's Love after completing the conversation with the Emissary.

You should see this part than he gives you the heart.

You say, 'Then what are guardians to do at that point?'

Emissary of Erollisi says, 'Not much can be done at that point. I suggest staying back and letting the lessons be learned and lending an ear for when the child seeks guidance again. I'm no expert on child rearing, but I do consider myself a bit of an expert on the emotion of love. But I digress... we are a little off topic. This note wasn't meant for me. You should deliver it to the one it was meant for. I can only imagine what the young one must be feeling right now, but these words will help heal the wound in her heart. You've helped them so much already. Go finish what you started, Koryu, and do so with love in your heart. Here, take this as a reminder of your actions today, and as a reminder that Erollisi Marr is always watching over you.'
    Berline likes this.