In Progress Mobs become unhittable in multiple locations in LS

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Skecpa, Dec 6, 2023.

1. rusco New Member

This can be reproduced in the Hero's Forge Mission on the Spider Queen stage. If you have killed the eggs and try to move the Spider Queen or even when it just goes active there is like 50% chance that you will have to re-adjust her because she has become unhittable.

Another example of mobs becoming unhittable is the Lumberjack mobs in TF when you are fighting them on a flat surface, they sometimes just become unhittable and need to be moved a short distance to get them to where you can hit them again.
    Fenthen, Silvena and Yinla like this.
  2. rusco New Member

As of last night raid cycle several of the goblins that spawn under the bridge in the FF raid became unhittable.
    Fenthen likes this.
  3. Raccoo Augur

Category: Other
    Date/Time: Mon Mar 25 21:56:25 2024

Character: Level 125 Shaman (Main)
    Zone: Unkempt Woods 21469

Target NPC: an assault trooper
    Target Location: -1995.50, -2897.25, -286.20, 364.50

Description: bugged can't hit/cast

Date/Time: Mon Mar 25 21:23:55 2024

Character: Level 125 Shaman (Main)
    Zone: Pal'Lomen 7176

Target NPC: a Rallosian hunter
    Target Location: -175.63, -534.13, -23.67, 92.50

Date/Time: Thu Mar 21 00:33:25 2024

Character: Level 125 Shadow Knight (Main)
    Zone: Laurion Inn 36

Target NPC: a brownie
    Target Location: -1122.88, 1295.38, 9.60, 59.75

4. Klucifer Lorekeeper

Category: Other [Can Repro]
    Date/Time: Sun Mar 31 10:36:26 2024

Character: Level 90 Paladin (Main)
    Zone: Miragul's Nightmare

Description: fighting pool of darkness, "you can't hit" despite being on top of the mob, half elf paladin, levitated and then removed, not shrunk.
  5. Klucifer Lorekeeper

Date/Time: Mon Apr 01 12:55:46 2024

Zone: Fear Itself

Description: the enraged scareling is stuck at the crest of the hill, can't cast can't hit
    half elf paladin levitate and non-levitate, wood elf bard in skeleton illusion no levitate, human cleric levitating.
  6. Dewd Master

Still a very common issue. I do hope there's some sorta progress towards fixing this issue before the new TLP's...
  7. Klucifer Lorekeeper

If i understood the patch notes for Test Server correctly there's a speculative fix for this issue. I killed the same 4 mobs in feerott and tried to get all 4 stuck both on Mischief and Test, was successful on Mischief but not on test -- although the pathing was weird on test, it's like the npcs were going around little bumps in the terrain, who knows -- might have just been perception.

Ultimately, I think this is a hard one to test because I don't personally play a lot on the test server.
    Cairbrae likes this.
  8. Klucifer Lorekeeper

Date/Time: Sun Apr 14 20:48:08 2024

Zone: Field of Scale

Description: on top of the pile of stuff, trying to hit a sebilsian commander, unable to hit (the commander was standing on top of an egg, and I was standing right next to it).
    half elf, not shrunk, lev'd
    Cairbrae likes this.
  9. Velisaris_MS Augur

I pulled one of the named spiders in LI to the water the other day. There was JUST enough of an incline in the spot I pulled it to that allowed it to get it stuck in the "can't hit it from here" state. I couldn't move it at all...couldn't even use the SK push AA since I couldn't "hit" it. I had to wait until it ate my 2 dps mercs before I could move it a bit in order for any of my 3 toons to be able to hit it.
  10. Ratalthor Developer

We implemented a fix in the latest update. Please let us know if the problem persists.
  11. Gialana Augur

The problem persists. This was in Blightfire Moors on Mischief within the last 10 minutes. I pulled the npc with a direct damage spell to where I was standing and got the message that I couldn't hit it from there. I took the screenshot below. Then I moved the npc and was able to hit it.
    [IMG]
  12. adetia Monkess Wonder, Ruler of All

It persists. Had it happen in the Hero's Forge Group mission.
  13. Fleebagg Journeyman

Just happened in Pal'Lomen instance 6526
    location was about 1221, 467, 5
    Cairbrae likes this.
  14. Took2summmit Elder

not only does it persist but I'd argue it's worse than before. I never had it happen to me playing all over LS pre patch. then last night had it happen constantly while farming owlbear in LI and experiment in axkefen keep.
  15. Zohtar New Member

After five months and this is still not fixed..... I'm lost for words DB!
  16. Dewd Master

I don't know how they dont go back, see what was clearly changed with the LS launch, and just revert it?..... It's obvious to everyone who plays this game on a daily basis that something was changed at a very specific point in time. Furthermore to "test" this "fix" took people less than 5 mins to see it was obviously not fixed.
    Please do better "QA team". =/
  17. Fleebagg Journeyman

We are QA!
  18. Warpeace Augur

Yes, it's still happening. Tonight's raid two A Rallosian hunter became unhittable for a period of time. Were eventually able to get them moved but were under the ramp and on a slope.
  19. Metanis Bad Company

Moors raid instance (from Dhakka)

a moors rat located at 875,-383,-95

the graphic looked good like it was on top of the grass but only my pets could hit it
  20. Ankarv Harbinger of Nightmares

Happened to one of the 6 goblin hunters in the Pal Lomin Raid last night