Missing Heroic Character

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Attias, Mar 16, 2019.

1. Attias New Member

Hello all,

I've been playing with EQ for the last couple of weeks for the first time in about 15 years. Since today is a big 20th birthday for the game, I decided to purchase a level 85 Heroic Character.

I first purchased the Daybreak Cash from their site, logged into the game via Steam and completed my transaction for the token from the marketplace. However, when I go back to character creation, neither the Heroic Character under the creation screen or even the Upgrade Character work. They simply take me back to the marketplace screen. The Available Heroic Characters area is still set to "0". I know the transaction was successful; I have my receipt and the DB cash is gone. I tried completely re-logging a few times with no luck. Is there a step I am missing here? Thanks in advance for any advice I can get ! :)
  2. Raytan Augur

Maybe because of the new TLP servers today, there has been some glitches. I don't know if that's your problem though. I have seen a few people post problems regarding Heroic Characters, but you normally have to file a petition to have them corrected. The few posts I've seen on this issue, the problem seemed to have been resolved by CS fairly quickly It may correct itself once everything settles down, but your should probably file a petition just in case.
  3. Attias New Member

Thank you very much for your advice Raytan. I did notice that the servers have been a bit unstable today. I'll give it some time and try again later. If that doesn't work out, I'll file a ticket for help. Cheers !