Fixed Internally Missing Gear Graphics

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Smokezz, Feb 15, 2023.

1. Smokezz The Bane Crew

Most of the body is missing on some characters (perhaps tied to the race of the character?) on character select after today's patch. Human, Dwarf and Barbarian for my chars exhibiting this display bug.

[IMG]
    Pani, Elyssanda and Rancid like this.
  2. Smokezz The Bane Crew

In game too... same issue. The characters that I see bugged, are seen like this by other people as well. Definitely a graphical bug. In game, Gnome models look affected too... everyone sees my char like this

[IMG]
  3. Danikan New Member

Category: Other
    Date/Time: Wed Feb 15 14:39:06 2023

Character: Level 120 Cleric (Main)
    Zone: Palatial Guild Hall

Description: I created a new BP and it is see through. I equipped it and there are no graphics for avatar for her chest down to waste. Just arms hanging from an open and empty space.
  4. Kalamos Augur

Yeah I just loaded up my Shaman and all I can see on him is his head, hands and Mace/Shield. Kind of creepy actually. He's in full Eclipsed Light Chain ornaments if that helps.

Edit - Removing the ornament will display body graphics again.
  5. Laeadern Elder

Category: Video [Can Repro]
    Date/Time: Wed Feb 15 14:57:48 2023

Character: Level 120 Shaman (Main)
    Zone: Palatial Guild Hall

Target PC: Level 120 Shaman
    Target Location: 4.50, -423.00, -18.12, 369.75

Description: My character has no torso. I tried zoning and re logging and that wasn't the issue.
  6. Danikan New Member

Yep, it seems to be the Eclipsed light stuff it doesn't seem to see. I switched to a different ornament and they are showing fine. Just the eclipsed
  7. Pops Racer Olde Faht

The price of Eclipsed Light just quadrupled on Zek ;)
    Wyre Wintermute likes this.
  8. Smokezz The Bane Crew

It's definitely the Eclipsed. The Plate version isn't bugged, Chain is for sure. I put on the new Swirling Spirits ornaments, and all shows up.
  9. Rancid Biskits

On a side note: I'm gonna guess you are wearing your wrist ornament on the left wrist and not the right which is why that graphic is not bugged. The ornaments need to be on the right wrist to be visible.
  10. Razorfall Augur

Someone must be a big fan of my name is earl

11. Pani Augur

Same on my toon. Barbarian, wearing Eclipsed Light Chain Ornaments
  12. Airamas New Member

Greetings all, after the patch on 2/15/23, items with an Equipped Light chain ornament disappear - literally making the toon wearing it also disappear. To the point where it's just a disembodied head floating. Cool effect, just not sure it's working as designed. :) Airamas
  13. Kalamos Augur