Missing epic 1.0 npc's

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by jwilds73, Feb 17, 2022.

1. jwilds73 New Member

I'm attempting to do my 1.0 epics on various PC's I have and I've noticed at least two are missing for the Ranger epic I can no longer find Mairee Silentstone in the Erudin Palace in the jewelry store and for the Paladin's Ghoulbane quest I can no longer find Kalatrina Plossen in the Temple of Marr
  2. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Iirc they are both tricky to find. But Allah has some good directions.

What server are you on?
  3. jwilds73 New Member

I'm on Test and both these npc's dont appear to be up at all and the zones they are in they currently show up as unfindable when using find function
  4. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Mairee Silentstone is not on find but if you use find for "Sothure Gemcutter"that npc is standing next to her.
  5. Duder Augur

Head to your search engine of choice, type in "npc name magelo" without the quotes, click the link you end up getting to magelo, usually has a little blue dot on the map where they can be found.

NPC : Mairee Silentone - EQ - Magelo

Didn't get a quick magelo result for Kalatrina so will post this bit with a tip. First link was to p99 so i checked it out and they have the loc of the npc.
    Kalatrina Plossen - Project 1999 Wiki
    While ingame, type in /waypoint 185, -46

It should draw the find path to the npc if close enough but if not it will put a red x on your map. But it also looks that P99 has a map marked for the loc as well.

[IMG]

6. Rizzin Elder

I assume, since you are working on the Ranger epic, you have a Ranger. Do they show up on track?