Missing anchors

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by redline, Jul 24, 2018.

1. redline Lorekeeper

I have been missing my anchors since last patch. I use my find button for inventory and nothing... I have checked my mail... I recently switched servers but not having these is getting old.

Submitted petitions but no response yet.
  2. Anni Journeyman

It is related to the other problems with housing. Is your house/guild hall even still there? My anchor was missing so I went there on foot and the entire guild hall is missing. I sent a ticket and they said that they are working on this issue.
  3. redline Lorekeeper

Still no Anchors. Guild hall is there plenty of anchors around. Submitted help requests and I am getting no response.
  4. Anni Journeyman

They replaced my guild hall now but I am still missing the anchor. The GH came to my overflow items which you have to get by typing /itemoverflow open. Still waiting on the anchor :( 7 days on ticket.
  5. Unrepentant New Member

My anchors were missing as well as the guildhall. I submitted a ticket. A couple of days later, I get a bunch of moving crates. I have the guildhall back along with most of the stuff placed outside and inside. But now, I have 3 primary anchors showing in Itemoverflow and cannot retrieve any of them. Actually, anything I'd placed in the guildhall originally that was lore is showing in itemoverflow. I cannot retrieve any of them. Tells me, I already have it on my person, in the bank, etc, with the real gotcha the part of that statement that says

'or in a real estate'

Something is screwy in the database where the lore flags are set. It's still seeing the old guildhall some how. My epic 1.0 was hanging on the wall :) I can see it in itemoverflow, but not retrieve it.