missing (2) 40 slotters and xp pots

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Pizazz, May 27, 2020.

1. Pizazz New Member

claimed both my 40 slot backpacks eq celebration and the new aradune one as well as my xp 25% pots bags are no where to be found, not in the overflow either. petition has been opened
    lockjaws and Lachnar like this.
  2. Ngreth Thergn Developer

There is likely to be a wholesale restore of items for players, but to be safe, submit a customer service claim to be sure it is tracked.
  3. Lachnar Elder

petition opened going on 12 hours ago now for almost this exact same issue, but the outrider bundle on Agnarr, and not a word so far.
  4. Fightmilk Lorekeeper

Any indication as to when?
    Lachnar likes this.
  5. Lachnar Elder

I'd love to know this as well.
  6. Ngreth Thergn Developer

I have no particular information about that. I'm going from past experiences, and the timing has varied widely. I simply suggest a ticket as a way to have things tracked. The forums don't have all the necessary information needed to return stuff, a petition does.
  7. Lachnar Elder

ok, ty. just kind of sucks to have you guys take our money and not really seem pressed about getting the problem resolved, i understand there's a lot going on right now but still. petition filled out and active for 14 hours now, just looking for any kind of info.
    lockjaws likes this.
  8. Moege Augur

It is really funny that you said this when "EQ Dev" had the following to say about items lost in server merges and GM's close tickets with a reference to the following post. Could you please walk over and make sure that everyone is on the same page.

lockjaws likes this.
  9. Sithil Elder

Following. Put my petition this morning before work, 7am CST, when I logged back into Rizlona only to have my Dwarf Paladin now a human Paladin in an unknown zone. Used return home button and popped into Qeynos with no bag or pots. No response yet.....
  10. Lachnar Elder

Wow, I mean I'm still pissed I spent money on bags and pots and they are now gone with no word in 15 hours, but, at least I'm still the correct race and class, good lord DPG.
  11. Lateryn Augur

Check your bank? Use the find item and make sure its not somewhere. If your inventory is full(which is normal for a brand new character) they are sometimes sent to the bank.
  12. Lachnar Elder

They are not in the bank, the bundle was claimed and both bags with the appropriate pots were in my inventory last night before the crash, after the crash they are gone and so are all the pots and rez tokens and no longer available in claim.
  13. Sithil Elder

Petition response email received at 4:04Pm CST says my items will be back on my /claim. Will update tonight when I get home to verify.
  14. Lachnar Elder

please do, ty. wish i knew when the rest of us will be addressed, i know i put my petition in way before 7am cst.
  15. Sithil Elder

Sizeable Satchel is available in my /claim now.
  16. Pizazz New Member

the satchels were located in my bank of all places petition closed
  17. Lachnar Elder

still no word on my petition, wonder why its taking so much longer =/
  18. Fightmilk Lorekeeper

Non-answer as always /clap.