Mischief/Thornblade Experience Rate

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Pappasalt, Sep 4, 2021.

1. Captain Video Augur

That's the minimum time commitment you're making if you're going to play long-term on a TLP. Any player who has done it already, of which there are now a thousand or more, will tell you that. If you don't want to make that kind of commitment to the game, why are you even rolling?
  2. theonepercent Augur

200-400 aa per expansion isn't even that bad. Later expansions need thousands and even with an increased xp rate there's still a 5 aa per kill cap. But like you said the people complaining about the game being too easy probably don't even play on these servers or will quit by the time any of this matters.
  3. HekkHekkHekk Augur

The only server that mattera is the next. Hopefully boxing will be patched by then.
  4. Gnothappening Augur

Boxing patched? Like patched so that they allow boxing?
  5. HekkHekkHekk Augur

Patched so it's eliminated as possible
  6. Gnothappening Augur

Still not sure what you mean. Mischief is already truebox. If you are playing more than one on a single computer you are cheating and can get banned. Do you mean they fix however it is some people bypass truebox? I would be down for that. I don't dig it when people bypass that stuff.
  7. HekkHekkHekk Augur

They should restrict up connections and stop all the cheating boxers
  8. Gnothappening Augur

Cheating boxers? I'm sure some do cheat, just like some single players cheat, but they can't completely stop those anyways other than ban them when they catch them. The very nature of what they use to cheat bypasses detections.

Now though that I see what you are arguing for, it makes sense. You probably need as much help as you can get to have people group with you.
    MasterMagnus likes this.
  9. MasterMagnus The Oracle of AllHigh

10. Dono27 Journeyman

misread a message and deleted my post
  11. Hateseeker Augur

See bolded:

Dono27 likes this.
  12. Dono27 Journeyman

i misread your post. That's on me. We actually agree
  13. Ash W. New Member

Have to agree, xp seems way slower than mangler was imo.. maybe some numbers are off?
  14. Catalina Journeyman

Exp isn't bad if you have a static to no life it, but if you rely on pick up groups it can be kinda slow. Sadly all my friends from Phinigel have quit. :eek:
  15. oldkracow 9999 Is the Krono Account Limit

Even people on Selo's complained about experience rates once enough unlocks happened and people didn't want to play catch up...

Simple solution would have always been a catch up mechanic on any TLP.

For instance if the server starts at classic once it hits kunark;
    All adjustable just using an example

The experience rate modifier for level 1 to 50 becomes + 25%
    Once it hits Velious, the exp rate bumps 1 to 60 at + 25%
    Once it hits Luclin, the exp rate bumps 1 to 60 at +50%, AA stays normal
    Etc...
    Etc...
  16. Gnothappening Augur

Or just let you click autogrant.
  17. oldkracow 9999 Is the Krono Account Limit

What an argument... :rolleyes:
  18. Gnothappening Augur

Just moving you to the conclusion you would be at 2 TLPs from now.
  19. oldkracow 9999 Is the Krono Account Limit

Are you having a hard time selling gear or power levels? Seems someone stole your krono... :D
    Stymie likes this.
  20. Gnothappening Augur

You people use the same old accusation every time. People don't want the game to be log in to max everything so they must be selling something. Next you will go on a rant about how krono has ruined the game and they should make it so that you can't use krono. I really do wish they would make you guys a TLP that let you use /testbuff or something and just have max everything. Then you guys could all sit in commons and brag to each other about how you almost caught a finger cramp typing /testbuff.
    Juskov likes this.