Mischief Relaxed Truebox?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Hothbra, May 23, 2022.

1. Hothbra Journeyman

So some people have been telling me that Mischief/TB are going to be relaxed TB come Omens, but I don't see any official notice for that. Both Yelinak and Vaniki will be eventually, but it was specifically stated just those 2 servers will follow those rules and the rest would remain as they are.
    Did I miss something or or these others misinformed?
    Thanks.
  2. Installing Updates Lorekeeper

3. Barton The Mischievous

4. jordune Augur

personally i think its crap to Not allow it to go truebox with omens release.
    we came to the server.. invested out time, and money into a server, then they go and make a new
    server and all of our investments of time and money Into our toons are gone because omg
    they got a new tlp.
    how many guilds are in a total state of flux now because of this crap ? how many raiding guilds can no longer raid?
    with relaxed truebox we will at least be able to xxxxxx try to save our guilds and our time and investments
  5. TheAgenda Augur

You all know what you sign up for. You do this to yourselves every year. This year is no different. Next year will be no different. Fickle recyclers man...