Not A Bug [Mischief] Council Aide Mystrana charter

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Call me Mr. Dark Elf, Feb 14, 2023.

1. Call me Mr. Dark Elf New Member

Category: Quest [Can Repro]
    Date/Time: Tue Feb 14 10:35:33 2023

Character: Level 72 Rogue (Main)
    Zone: Crescent Reach

Target NPC: Council Aide Mystrana
    Target Location: -1429.63, -1321.38, 13.01, 239.00

Description: I have 3 quests, my task window says 2/29, while trying to get the charter quest with Council Aide Mystrana I get an error stating I already have the maximum number of active tasks.
  2. Soulbanshee Augur

Did you already accept one of the council tasks? There are a few NPCs that will offer but not let you request multiple tasks concurrently.
  3. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Pretty sure the ones in Cresent Reach go in this order:

1. Welcome to Crescent Reach
    2. Getting to Know You: The Council's Aid
    3. Getting to Know You: The City Charter
    4. Getting to Know You: For Those Gone Before Us

So if you have the Welcome one or The Council's Aid unfinished it won't let you get the Charter one.

It works like this. In the first one Welcome the NPC Innkeeper Fathus says blah blah ...even the [council] has been known to frequent my establishment, I'm proud to say!'

So you say [council] to him per instructions which gives you Getting to Know You: The Council's Aid
    At the end of the previous task, Innkeeper Fathus mentioned the [council].

Each one flags you for the next one so you have to complete them in order - its a story
  4. Gialana Augur

Getting to Know You: The City Charter is not a conventional quest. It's like a group task in that it will be displayed separately from your other quests in your Quest Journal, and it will have a "T" instead of a "Q" to the left of the quest title. It also won't count against your maximum tasks. You can only have one of this type of quest active at a time.

Since you say you have 3 quests but your task window says you only have 2/29, it sounds like you already have another quest of the "T" type. You'll need to remove it or complete it before you can request The City Charter.