merger

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by hayden young, May 18, 2022.

1. hayden young New Member

if i have 11 toons on vox and 11 toons on phinngel and i thing 5 toons on the other merging server what happens pls
    Yinla likes this.
  2. Barton The Mischievous

https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq...ll-be-merged-with-vox-on-june-15-2022.282985/

If I only have 8 character slots available on my account, but after the merge I now have 12 characters on the server, what happens? How is it determined which characters I can access?
    • If, after the merge, your account has more characters on Vox than you have access to, the characters you cannot access will be grayed out in the character select screen. Characters are selected to fill the slots starting with the most recently logged in characters first. Characters created after the start of Free-To-Play are limited to the number of slots available due to membership level and purchased slots. Characters created before Free-To-Play are always available.
    • You can regain access to disabled characters by subscribing if you are Free-To-Play, purchasing additional character slots, or deleting characters from the un-grayed portion of your list.
  3. Barton The Mischievous

You are probably going to want to move some of those characters to somewhere other than Vox EDIT: maybe a lot of them
  4. Joules_Bianchi A certain gnome

which is crap policy and unfriendly to players already on these servers.

Ahahaha we can kidnap their characters and hold them hostage to scumsell transfers after letting servers depete into unplayability.

Question: How many times has EQ merged the same server twice? We just spent 2 years buying transfers due to Vox/Trak, now lets dump another dead AF server and bury more characters.

It's like they're kiting dying servers as a business model.