Merge Lockjaw and Ragefire

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Reach, Dec 11, 2015.

1. Ethereal Augur

You could easily do that, yes. Maybe substitute Lockjaw in next time to add a little more weight to that response.
  2. snailish Augur

Phinny is the healthiest server I have seen in a long time, and I have at least tried to play on quite a few of them. Not sure that Phinny really has anything to do with this thread's original intent, except that a person unhappy with the population situation on Ragefire and/or Lockjaw should probably just start over on Phinny.

If you are unhappy with the smaller raid opportunities on Lockjaw you can transfer over. No reason to force merge the people that are happy with the current situation. Past progression precedence (Vulak) strongly suggest Lockjaw will be up for at least 5 more years even if no votes pass and content is untouched. If Daybreak is making $ on it, or doesn't care (hard to tell which situation applies to Vulak) then what does it matter? Don't play there if it isn't for you.

I personally prefer the longer unlocks of Lockjaw & Ragefire, as well as the XP rate. I like truebox and leveling population though so Phinny held my playtime for months (despite not really caring about the instancing and kind of hating the xp rate). I also don't like servers with voting. Someone else could easily prioritize these things differently... and choose live, Fippy, Brekt, Zek, FV and so on. There are a lot of options.

Find the place to play that makes you happy. Don't expect/demand Daybreak to change where you are (where others are happy) to suit you. I just think its angst and a waste of a person's time.
  3. Semah Augur

Phinny vs. Ragefire vs. Lockjaw (soon to be vs. Agnarr) drama is why we can't have nice things.

...or else it's because of beastlords.