Mercenary dying in Palatial guild hall while using Aspect of the Brood illusion

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Rila, Jul 10, 2023.

1. Rila Journeyman

Category: Mercenary dies for no reason.
    Date/Time: Anytime I try to replicate the scenario. Been noticing it for at least a week now.

Character: Level 120 bard - gold status
    Zone: Palatial guild hall (this bug might be zone specific)
    Location: Anywhere in the palatial guild hall. I haven't tested in other guild halls. I don't have this issue in the guild lobby or in combat zones.

Description: When I am in flying dragon form from my Aspect of the Brood clicky, my healer merc loads up as dead when I load in from the character select screen. If I use a different illusion, the merc loads in fine. If I load up in a different zone, the merc is fine. It seems that the combination of being in dragon illusion + camping out in our palatial guild hall = a dead merc when I load back in.

Hopefully it's not something that would be to complex to fix as it's a pretty specific set of circumstances to cause the bug.
  2. Rila Journeyman

Tested in the standard guild hall and PoK tonight and no mercenary deaths when camping in and out of those zones. Tested in a Grand guild hall and the merc died. So, it appears this bug is unique to the special guild halls.

I also wonder if this happened when shrink started working on the flying dragon illusion. I'm pretty sure I don't remember this bug happening years ago when shrink wasn't possible.