Medallion mobs...where are you...

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Waldagar, Mar 26, 2018.

1. Waldagar Augur

Right after the anniversary started medallion mobs were popping within 10-12 PHs. After all the HOT patches and changes to the Anniversary tasks, we camped several mobs in OT and Skyfire over the past weekend. We did not get a single medallion named to pop. This is on the Tunare server. I wanted to check and see if it was just us or others we having issues getting these mobs to spawn.
  2. Derd Augur

Skyfire North 11 spawns no names south camp a dozen and finally one name. Pretty much a typical day for us except the actually getting one to spawn.
  3. Tucoh Augur

I haven't camped any, but I have seen some medallion named on track since anniversary on Bristlebane.
  4. Qbert Gallifreyan

I've had both of the Howling Stones ones get in my way; I killed them a few times each over the weekend. I'm sure if I actually wanted them, I wouldn't be able to spawn them :p I am not planning on going after those mobs until if I can ever get past the missions.
  5. svann Augur

priest in goro was popping normally
  6. Derd Augur

Well I guess the random gods read my post above, three spawns of the north camp skyfire medallion tonite, and the last one I needed from overthere was up when we zoned in with nobody camping it :)
    Yinla likes this.