Meaningless AA total question

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Nennius, Aug 21, 2023.

1. Nennius Curmudgeon

Level 120 Paladin. Have all expansions. No more AA show in the AA windows as undone. I now have 64825 AA. Should I have been able to hit 65k with all done? It isn't a big deal. It really isn't, but I am wondering if I am missing something I can obsess over and devote too much time to doing in-game? Will I just have to tolerate an undone achievement until the next expansion ? :) :mad: :confused: :(
  2. Szilent Augur

race change to gnome, AA max for paladins is 65268
  3. Nennius Curmudgeon

And look at myself in the mirror? No thanks. Someone in-game suggested that I might be missing some Heroic thingie. I don't remember needing Heroic achievements in the past to get AA's. On the other hand I can't find one of the TV remotes and I called one of the kids by the wrong name today too.
    Grove and Sissruukk like this.
  4. Brickhaus Augur

My human paladin is 64825 as well. You might be missing Heroic Achievements, but those don't actually add to your aa total.

There's always been a slight discrepancy for non-gnomes and class aa achievements when the aa totals are close to a breakpoint and gnome tinkering aas would push a gnome of that class past the achievement level. I know it's happened at least one other time, but I forget the class.

At least you can look at yourself in the mirror and just say no gnome, no gnome.

Now excuse me while I go slaughter Meldrath and his little buddies again.
    Nennius likes this.
  5. Nennius Curmudgeon

An excellent point. My self-esteem is restored. We dwarves can always look down on the gnomes. Ooops, stepped on one. The sound they make when you step on them is really very cute.

Nice. His flayed hide would make a great rug.
    Sissruukk and Corwyhn Lionheart like this.
  6. Sissruukk Rogue One

This answers the question as to why most of the other rogues I know have more AAs spent than I do...most of them are gnomes for some Brell awful reason.