Maxing out baking

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by demoria7, Feb 27, 2020.

1. demoria7 Elder

Anyone try making Breakfast Feast? I have carefully made all 5 pieces but they will not combine. All say "tradeskills" in the description. The names all match perfectly. It is supposed to be 1 of each per both Zam and EQ traders.

To make Breakfast Feast (Baking: Yield 4, trivial 268), Combine the following in a Spit, Oven (Stationary), Tanaan Oven, or Collapsible Spit
    But, they will not combine. Not in any of the containers mentioned. I thought I was bugged so logged out and in , but that did not help. Is the recipe broken? it's one of the ones needed when I ran http://eqrecipes.free.fr/index.php. for baking. Appreciate any information.
  2. Qbert Gallifreyan

What message do you get when you attempt the combine? In particular, the first thing that comes to mind is perhaps you are using the wrong silk napkin . . . does the one you are using have the tradeskills flag?
    Duder likes this.
  3. demoria7 Elder

The message is You cannot combine these items in this container type. I know from experience you get that same message if you have the wrong quantities as well as it you use a wrong item. Yes EVERY item says: This item can be used in tradeskills. I tried every container type for baking in case the container was wrong. I remade the items and double checked each one as I did so.... no luck.
  4. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Agree w/Qbert there are 2 silk napkins -
    One uses spiderling silk and silk thread and is tagged "No Trade, Quest item" it is used in an anniversary task combine.
    Duder likes this.