Maximum banked AAs -- the 2017 edition

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Quatr, May 2, 2017.

1. Quatr Augur

I haven't played one of my accounts in a number of months and it's currently Silver. The other day I decided to check it out and logged on my 105 Monk. There were something like 260 refunded AAs waiting for me, which I can't spend because the account is Silver.

Is it safe to zone with that many banked AAs? I remember the maximum number of unspent AAs getting increased to 100+ a couple of years ago, but I assume that 260 is well above that maximum. Will they get lost if I zone?
  2. Febb Augur

The banked AA cap is 2 X your level. No idea if you'll lose them or not.
    Quatr likes this.
  3. Sokki Still Won't Buff You!!

You will not lose them, but you will not be able to gain anymore until you spend enough to be under the current cap.
    Gundolin and Quatr like this.
  4. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

I don't believe you can continue to earn AA on free and silver accounts once you reached the cap of those limits ie 250 and 1000. If so my free guys would be max banked AA instead of level. They no longer offer the increase in the cap thru marketplace so you would not be able to spend any unless you go paid for a month and use them all up. However on the good side when they adjusted all these AA and gave them back they were not supposed to count towards your limit.
    Quatr likes this.
  5. Quatr Augur

It looks like you were right. It gave me a big scary warning in bright red letters (You have over 210 AAs. You will lose any AAs over 210 if you zone!), but after zoning, I still had the extra AAs. Thanks!