Matthias/Dandineq is "The Man"

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Dandy, Jun 5, 2015.

1. Dandy Augur

2. ngs1 Augur

Can you post your character name I would like to give you a sum of platinum in game for this creation.
  3. Jent Elder

This pleases me.
  4. Mrs_Brisby Elder

When I saw him repeatingly jumping into the hole, from the cliffs, over and over.. it was mesmerizing... I had no idea enchanters could mez players outside of pvp but he did.

Best enchanter RageFire.
  5. Xenyn Lorekeeper

Explain? Totally lost
  6. Dark_Intentions Augur

So did he get hacked or something? How were you there to film it, and then put this together?
  7. Dandy Augur

Haha, I'm Dreadpaw in game. Glad you liked the video. If you're serious, I'll take it. I need to load up on WR bags.

Matthias is a notorious community member who happened to litter The Hole with corpses today. Apparently he claims to be the best enchanter on the server, so when I saw him chain dying, I was inspired to make this video to poke fun.
  8. Dark_Intentions Augur

Suspicious. You obviously don't like the guy, and are in the right place at the right time to film what appears to be a hack. I wonder if Daybreak will look into this.
  9. Mrs_Brisby Elder

Apparently he thought the big hole was the only way into The Hole. So, he kept trying. I have to credit him for his tenacity.
  10. Dandy Augur

I think he just had a bad day. I was FD'd by the waterfall waiting for my group when I noticed him chain-dying. I recorded a few videos of it. The stills are photoshopped, but if you watched his stream today, you'd know that it's probably an accurate depiction of how many corpses he left in the zone.
    Sadsong and Nenake like this.
  11. Nenake Elder

hahahaha dandin dying repeatedly isn't a hack, that's normal EQ time for him...and whether or not Dandy doesn't like him doesn't really matter...90% of the people who know Dandin do not like him
    Everqueen and Frenzic like this.
  12. Dandy Augur

I actually think he's a pretty entertaining character on the server. I don't dislike him, but I know that a lot of people do. I saw an opportunity to make a video that might be controversial and get views. My ultimate goal in EQ is to make videos that are remembered years from now.

There's no funny business going on. You could visit his stream sometime and ask him yourself about it.
  13. Verily Tjark Augur

Can I place an order for a .gif loop of the first golem killing him? We would be best friends forever.
  14. Dandy Augur

[IMG]
    Everqueen, Kirria, Gythlen and 3 others like this.
  15. Everwake8 New Member

a rock golem says 'Hey! !'
  16. Verily Tjark Augur

Dreadpaw,

You are the peas to my carrots. I make a great friend. BFF~
    Dandy likes this.
  17. Ducreux Augur

Our god is streaming again.
    Dandy likes this.
  18. Gythlen Augur

At first I was like "da f- is this thing?" Then I watched and laughed really hard I hurt myself. :p
    Dandy likes this.
  19. dross New Member

This is so marvelous.
  20. Sadsong Elder

Dandy, we were in the same group while Matthias was dying all over the zone. This made me LOL.

Alex Airwalker
    50 Cleric of Ragefire
    Officer <Reign of Eternity>
    Dandy likes this.