Massive Nerfs Inc - Melee, Tanks, Berserkers

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Rorce, May 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SOE-MOD-03 Elder

Hey guys -- keep it constructive in here, or I will have to lock it up!
    moogs likes this.
  2. Fenudir Augur

Don't go getting us locked up now.

Now that said, what would be wrong with modifying the Rest line so that it works differently.

I'm going to guess that the reason the devs want to nerf it is that they percieve people "cheating" the initial idea by hitting Rest and immidiately going into combat, using END, and getting back more than the 20-something (depending on rank) percent that it's supposed to give back.

So why not modify it a different way. Have it give a flat percentage in one shot and give it a longer refresh. Problem solved with out over-reacting.
  3. silku Augur

The conversation seemed fairly constructive to me already. What exactly are we saying that isn't true or is something worth locking a thread over?
    Leerah, Gyurika Godofwar and moogs like this.
  4. moogs Augur

Silku, I'm with you here. Heated debate makes for healthy and constructive discussion. I don't see serious problems with this thread. I don't care for the fact that free discussion is shut down by nameless mods since the likely result is 4 more threads on the same topic, and it locks out further constructive replies.
    Leerah likes this.
  5. Makavien Augur

I wonder if them player leaders tune in for other things =P

Just pointing out that some players that even mention pets and tanking in the same sentence are considered pet haters and want to do nothing but get pets nerfed but some of those same players were saying every beta that Enchanters should be boosted and "the bard equal" when it came to providing casters with Adps and able to dps themselves when cc was not needed.
  6. Daegun Augur

Amen to that.

We've seen countless reasonable discussions derailed and ultimately locked due to this phenomenon.
  7. sojero One hit wonder

I believe the real issue is that you can have a couple of people have a good reasonable debate, but as soon as one or two people don't like the debate they come in and get it locked.

The boards make it hard to have a real conversation between players in this context.
  8. wingz-83 Augur

9. Roshen Brand Manager

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.