[Mangler] Returning player LFGuild

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by itzagame_m8s, Apr 20, 2022.

1. itzagame_m8s Journeyman

Hey all! I've been surfing new annual TLPs since House of Thule expansion was new on live. I'm wanting to return to live by playing through expansions HoT - Live.

I'm looking for a social & casual guild capable of handling in era content to grow and stay with basically until they sunset this game!

Rolling up a character or two when servers come back up, starting with a druid and a mage.

I'm an experienced player who has played EQ in one form or another since 1999 and have raided on mutiple classes in the past, classic to House of Thule (DRU / NEC / PAL / CLE / MAG)

I want to see all the content I missed after HoT while surfing new TLPs and Agnarr with the family.

I'd like to work toward raiding, but not use a "stepping stone" guild to get there, just to quit on them. , if any raid capable guilds are looking to invest a small amount of time for a long term player, I can molo to groupability in a day or two.

No, I'm not "Yelinak-ing". I'm done with day one rat racing!

Need a sentient, decent player with a sense of humor? Will you need one 5 expansions from now?

I'm a short term investment with a good ROI !! (2 weeks til HoT, let's do this!)
  2. Xhartor Augur

It would recommendation if you included your time zone or playing hours.
  3. itzagame_m8s Journeyman

Excellent point. )

i'm central US, good with EST to PST standard-ish hours, a LOT of daytime access and 3 accounts to work with. Bit of a night owl also. /flexible. EQ is all I do now mostly gaminig wise.
  4. itzagame_m8s Journeyman

And.. hired. /thread