[Mangler] <House D’Vex> New RP Progression guild LFM

Discussion in 'TLP Guild Recruitment' started by Formshifter, Oct 13, 2022.

1. Formshifter New Member

Greetings, fellow Norrathians! I’ve noticed many people across many servers expressing how unfortunate it is that role playing guilds aren’t really a thing anymore. <House D’Vex> is my answer to that.

Do you miss the days when elves were elves, and trolls were trolls? Don’t let your memes be dreams, I say! Our goal is to create a small but tightly knit guild of dedicated role players who wish to be truly immersed in their characters, and who want to progress through content starting with the base game moving forward together. Adventuring down the less beaten path and experiencing everything this world has to offer in stead of the set zone progression for leveling, crawling dungeons in stead of sitting in one spot grinding mindlessly, and really playing your character the way they would behave lore wise. I believe that’s how EverQuest is truly enjoyed.

The only requirements are: roleplaying, and rolling a new character specifically for this guild, without twinking or outside financial help. I understand that this server isn’t new, and many of you have already made it to endgame and are already established in other, powerful guilds. I don’t expect anyone to give all that up to join, this would simply be a place to step away from the meta chasing, raid running bustle of endgame and the most recent expansions, and simply experience the game, relax, and enjoy EverQuest the way I believe it was meant to be enjoyed.

If interested, please contact me here, or seek out the dark elf Xunaufein D’Vex, who was last spotted somewhere in Dagnor’s Cauldron massacring a small adventuring party comprised of a high elf, dwarf, wood elf, and gnome.

Happy hunting, and I hope to welcome some of you to <House D’Vex> soon!