Manage Your Mounts with a Mount Key Ring

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Roshen, Oct 22, 2014.

1. complexication Kassina

Yeah. That was kind of a given.

But the main point I'm trying to get across is that I'm not buying the expansion right now - which is the only way you can use the key ring. What point is there to have an aa button mount when all it does is cast an inventory item? That negates the whole aspect of the freakin' aa.
  2. MysticOne Augur

What I got was a Tab in my inventory that does exactly what a 10 slot bag does am I missing something important ? When I click my brown rope bridle it doesn't give me any stats from my war horses mount blessing. Still have to click that cancel it and click the rope bridle same as using a bag. My short cuts are gone, went back to the bag. If I upgrade my 10 slot bag to a 20 slot bag whats the key ring do?
  3. bitefiends Elder

Hi there

Have you tried:
    Dragging the icon for your brown rope bridle onto the space under the tab. This should remove it form your inventory

Dragging the icon for your war horse mount into the square at the bottom of the window. You may need to drag the window open a bit more. This should also remove it from your inventory. This square gives you the stats of the mount in it.

Click on your brown rope bridle to use that mounts appearance. Or I think you can click on the war mount in the square if you want that look and stats.

I hope I got it right /:)
  4. MysticOne Augur

Yes that worked. The Square is the stats mount blessing, the icons above cast the image only if you want to use it brown rope or whatever.
  5. Pwning Lorekeeper

@Roshen, mount keyring is nice, how about an illusion keyring as well? Should be easy enough to put in, no?
  6. Anhari Augur

@Rosshen indicated in another thread that they are considering illusion key-ring but want to see how things work with the Mounts 1st. It may come out as an interim feature, like the advanced loot windows, or with the next x-pact next year. I hope sooner ;p
    Lisandra likes this.