Mana Reiterciproverbicate level limit

Discussion in 'Casters' started by Brohg, Jan 21, 2015.

1. Brohg Augur

Color me late to the party, but wtfork? While versions back to the original Flare at level 70 work on spells up to 100 (purposefully excluding AAs that are level 254, whatever that's cool), *only* the 103/5 version works on 101+ spells? This is crazy, and cannot be deliberate. Can we get, like, "exp range" on these? cap level 30 above the spells? Bard songs are narrower I guess, but still reach up at least a full expansion's levels' worth.
  2. Sancus Augur

I noticed this a while back and assumed it was intended... It's worth noting that Wildspark has a cap of 105 and Frostweave has a cap of 110.
  3. ~Mills~ Augur

We can't have your spells remaining useful now can we. You need to chase the new carrot the next time they feed it to you so your spell quota number equals other classes.
  4. Naugrin Augur

They did the same with the new dd potions.
  5. Brohg Augur

The old dd potions don't work on 101+ spells?

edit: nope, just checked, Resonant Elementals back to 75 no level cap. new Hedgewizard works backward to 75, too
  6. Naugrin Augur

Hmm maybe I was thinking of the new mana pres potions not working on old spells.....or maybe they changed since beta. Sorry for the misinformation.