Mana Macro

Discussion in 'The Newbie Zone' started by Black777, Aug 7, 2018.

1. Black777 New Member

Could someone help me with a simple Button macro to inform my group of my current mana pool percentage? Not sure if there is a way but it would make it easier then trying to type and fight to stay alive, but macro scripting i havent figured out yet. I have a group message for out of mana but would love it if possible to inform them of my current status for mana before im out. Thanks
  2. Conq Augur

Is this some weird TLP thing where your mana doesn't show in your group window to everyone in your group? Live servers, everyone in group can see your Health/Mana/Endurance, including your pet's health in the group window with default UI.

As far as I know, there isn't an in game mechanic to output your current mana %. Old school, we'd just type 50m. Too hard?

Conq
  3. Qbert Gallifreyan

If the other group members have it turned off, have them turn on the display of your mana bar. Then you do not have to worry about announcing it . . . they can see your mana level at a glance.
  4. Black777 New Member

Hey no need to be RUDE. Some of us are just learning the game . Its this reason a good portion of people get frustrated when games and forums turn toxic because of rude jerks . Most people on the web turn to being rude simply because they are safe behind the screen. Keep that in mind next time you want to insinuate someones dumb just because they ask a question. Try that rude status on the street and see the result.
    Shanarias likes this.
  5. Black777 New Member

thanks for the info
  6. Qbert Gallifreyan

No problem. If they aren't sure how to do it, they just have to right-click in the group window to get the various options (pet health, player mana, player endurance and player aggro percent).
  7. Tatanka Joe Schmo

Show me where he was rude. I don't see it.
  8. Flatchy Court Jester

I didn't see it either, lil sensitive there bud. Maybe he does not play TLP and was really asking if they dont show it as there are diff rule sets out there. If your triggered that easily you must have really blown a gasket 2016 election night ;)