Making Free Forum Signatures (Limited Time)

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by getlostgreg, Feb 28, 2019.

1. getlostgreg Lorekeeper

Come up with an idea for a creative signature and I'll try to make it for you.

Guidelines:

1. Provide the text.

2. Describe your character and choose Classic or Luclin models. Or provide screenshots if you want a particular character model. (face etc)

4. Provide screenshots if you want specific weapons etc. Otherwise I'm limited to the mercy of google image searching.

5. Provide an idea. Could be a full fledged idea or just a theme, movie etc.

6. New ideas please. I'm sick and tired of those 1980's sigs. ;)

Examples:

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    Fallfyres, NitroNic, orionfox and 2 others like this.
  2. Arrk Augur

O the miami vice monk one was me from agnarr.

Can I get a tim the enchanter from monty python but as a gnome?

With the words, "There are some that call me..."
    getlostgreg likes this.
  3. Tachyon Augur

Gnome Necromancer Mad Max style.

"So long as the paperwork's clean, you boys can do what you like out there."
    getlostgreg likes this.
  4. Innate Elder

I have a special mission for you Greg, one that the server boards will be seeing a lot.
    Name - Innate
    Ogre Warrior

I need something that says, I am the leader of the free world and need everyone to know how important I am ( thinking a ogre in a suit? ) But at the same times conveys that I dont take myself too seriously and that I enjoy a joke at my expense ( me eating the gnome who told a joke about me )

No Idea what you are going to do with it. But im sure I will be impressed or will never use it, so either way, im sure we will both know how much I treasured this.
    getlostgreg likes this.
  5. andross77 Elder

Gnome Necro.

2 Rustin Cohle quotes from True Detective:

“The world needs bad men. We keep other bad men from the door.”

"I don't sleep. I just dream."

I'm ok with either old or new models.

If you could make the gnome smoking a cig or finishing a six pack of some beer, that would be perfect :) You'd have to watch a trailer if you haven't seen it but Rustin is often in a police interrogation room looking like or musing in the passenger seat of a car. Maybe have the gnome on one side and our arch lich form on the other side. Backdrop could be the creepy plantation home that the bad guy lives in for the series. I believe in you!

Thanks, either way!!!
    getlostgreg likes this.
  6. Zavrix New Member

TEXT: "Dark Elf Antonican, Please!" big, snazzy text. In smaller text in a bottom corner or something, "Zaviere - Mage of Mangler" would be fantastic

CHARACTER: Dark Elf that looks like a classy thug, suit with iced out chains, bright red shutter shades and some kind of sick grill. Oh, and a Krono on his lapel. This face, too:

[IMG]

Obv. Luclin models.

THEME: Something obnoxiously "gangsta". Like, an I'm obviously a pure white bread basement dwelling guy trying to look cool by acting like I'm from the 'hood, but grew up and made it in the rap game or something, so I'm now rich and like to shove it in peoples faces, kinda deal. Feel free to use the Krono icon as much as you feel would help sell the idea.

Take from that what you will and have at it!
    getlostgreg likes this.
  7. Bobbybick Only Banned Twice

I'd like the word Bobbybick, some form of iksar warrior/shadowknight, and incorporating either Maruchan ramen or Little Caesars Hotnreadies.

Lizardman eating pizza while Caesar watches over him with a bowl of ramen is my idea but I'm also a damn fool.
    getlostgreg likes this.
  8. Oquni Journeyman

A halfling female cleric, with a grey wig and old folks glasses saying something like "You whippersnappers just don't know how good you have it with a REAL LIFE cleric!"
    getlostgreg likes this.
  9. PaulKing Journeyman

i'd like an eye patch model human driving a car through lavastorm (going to efreeti room) with the text "If you're not first, you're last"

-Kingpaul/Paulcleric
    getlostgreg likes this.
  10. PaulKing Journeyman

quick edit, 3 high elf females in the back of the car
  11. getlostgreg Lorekeeper

[IMG]
  12. Thewiz Augur

Classic human models with the eye patch.
    1st one is a necromancer.
    2nd is a bard.
    The theme: The Vampire Lestat and Nicolas de Lenfent.
  13. Arrk Augur

OMG Thx Greg! You are so awesome!
    getlostgreg likes this.
  14. Thewiz Augur

Forgot to mention, no text needed.
  15. getlostgreg Lorekeeper

[IMG]
    Tachyon, Thewiz and PaulKing like this.
  16. jeskola pheerie

1.) Do you see a sign outside my house that says Dead Halfling Storage?

2.) Erudite Female mage (era doesn't matter)

5.) Pulp fiction
  17. Tinlaar2 New Member

omg omg omg ! Can i get :

1 ) Here we go again ! ... again

2) Barbarian Warrior

3) Wielding lightsabers in everfrost !

pleassee
  18. Zhukov New Member

[IMG][IMG] Text: Resist! Resist! Resist!
    Half Elf Male Blue eyes Cromag forhead
    Possible Drum in there Definetly retro soviet stuff Example:https://imgur.com/8IHcnxE
  19. getlostgreg Lorekeeper

[IMG]
    [IMG]

I wasn't sure if this ogre was going to work out.. but I'm glad that I didn't give up because he's now one of my favorites.
    Thewiz likes this.
  20. Innate Elder

roflmao ooooooh ya. you nailed it sir. very nice thank you.
    Gorgol the Ogre and getlostgreg like this.