Make Faithstones and Spiritstones matter again

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Darchon_Xegony, Jun 12, 2021.

1. Darchon_Xegony Augur

One of the big additions in Luclin was tradeskill expansions to add a variety of useful craftable items that were lacking in the previous two expansions.

Two of these were Faithstones for Clerics and Spiritstones for Shamans. They offered these classes a clicky teleport back to their guild hall.

Unfortunately with Origin being transfered from an OoW AA to a classic level 5 ability, these items have been made completely obsolete.

I suggest Origin be flagged an AA in OoW so that players have a need for these items again.
    Mithra likes this.
  2. TheDohn Augur

This is a nuclear bomb change to address a toothpick complaint.
    Bardy McFly and Duder like this.
  3. Waring_McMarrin Augur

Nerf an ability because of a tradeskill item that is released in the 3rd expansion and there is nothing similar to it before that? Origin is a nice quality of life improvement for everyone who can’t easily gate or doesn’t have transport spells. Seems like a really bad idea to nerf something for 16 classes because it makes a item for 2 of those classes less valuable.
    Skuz, Duder, Appren and 1 other person like this.
  4. Appren Gnomercy

I for one, am glad that these items have been made obsolete. You'll never take my Origin away <3
    Yinla likes this.
  5. Wyre Wintermute I'm just a butterly dreaming I'm a man

A better solution would be to reduce the cast time (Origin is 15s with an 18 min reuse) from 30s to 15s. No reuse timer (they have none). That would just be an extra "bonus."
  6. jeskola pheerie

In other words, classic SOE/DBG
  7. jeskola pheerie

8. Dythan Ban Lev in Plane of Fire guy

Once they finally fix the xploits in Plane of Fire, I will devote 100% of my forum time to making this happen!
    doah likes this.