Maining a Mage and wondering what boxing options are

Discussion in 'Casters' started by Adron, Jan 11, 2014.

1. tatt2ed New Member

I use mage, chanter and druid. I love it so far. If I am fast enough and the chanter does her job great, but if not I have exodus :) I still die/wipe, but hey, that is part of the fun of EQ. I am still learning all the characters and just what they can do, so in time hopefully it will be even better :)

Speaking of learning. I would love to know other boxers spell sets for boxing.
    I currently do the following in CofT missions.
    Mage - Nukes of course
    Chanter - right now she tashes, slows, and nukes. CC when needed
    Druid (this is my least knowledgeable) I have hot buttons for nukes and heals. /tar fluffy heal pause, heal pause etc...
    Mercs - Normally 2 wizards one healer. Named I use 2 healers but was thinking of running the druid as the "main" and being backup healer since 2 wizard mercs can do sick damage. I would then marco the mage nukes.

Your opinions? Your setups?
  2. Khauruk Augur

At a minimum, make sure to be throwing the Blessing of Ro AA on each mob via hotkey. That will debuff fire ridiculously for your casters, and debuff attack. The to-plant debuff line will boost fire nuke dps as well. Snares when needed. Black Wolf AA line to boost group dps and mana preservation.